Today I want to dedicate this post to my haircare routine, I often get asked about how I take care of my locks, keep them healthy even after using the heat tools on a regular basis.
When it comes to haircare I am such a lazy child, I don't go for regular spa (so want to but I am really impatient to avail such pampering services, hehe) Instead I oil my hair before each hair wash or at least I try to once a week. I have been using Almond oil for as long as I remember, I often mix it with olive and castor oil too, however due to this jam-packed routine I haven't really got time to do that since so long.
I recently started using SATTHWAHair Oil which is a 100% chemical free hair oil, and thought of reviewing it for you all.
It has a mixture of 9 organic ingredients
1. E.V. Coconut Oil : Promotes hair growth and makes hair thick.
2. Sweet Almond Oil : Smoothens cuticles and prevents shedding.
3. Castor Oil : Stops split ends and premature greying.
4. Amla Oil : As it contains Vitamin A & C, It works as a natural conditioner that minimises hair loss and prevents greying.
5. Emu Oil : It acts as a fortifying agent for hair that helps new hair growth.
6. JoJoba Oil : It helps balance the PH level.
7. E.V. Olive Oil : It treats dry and damaged hair and makes them smooth, soft and shiny.
8. Vitamin E : Provides antioxidants, Keratin strength and reduces fizz.
9. Grapeseed Oil : Absolutely high in antioxidants that promotes hair growth and delays skin ageing.
HOW TO USE :
Shake well before applying on to the scalp, massage it for good 3-4 minutes, I like to get a massage for about 10 minutes (Thanks to mumma darling)
Leave it overnight and wash with alcohol free shampoo.
WHAT IT CLAIMS TO DO :
Control Hair Fall
Promotes Hair Growth
Fights Premature Greying
It's only been 3 weeks but i can certainly tell that it's working, I have felt a change in my hair growth and the texture of my hair. It feels so smooth, also I have experience a visible change in the density, because for people like me who have silky straight hair but most of the time limp, It is definitely worth the try. #missdapproved
PRICE : 100ml Bottle for 599 INR I think it's a decent price as it delivers what it claims.